5/25/08

Success Sunday

Success Sunday Banner

" Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritations and resentments slip away and a sunny spirit takes their place. . "
Mark Twain

I love that sunny spirit every time it finds me and it certainly found me today. I have been struggling with bills the last couple of days so I can take a trip home before they tear down a favorite restaurant of mine. I finally decide to go and start getting ready but I am still worried about the money. How am I going to pay for the trip? I really didn't know but then I noticed how well the kid's were playing together so I decided to play with them to cheer myself up. In my son's closet is a very small space where I store his blankets and I somehow managed to squeeze in and cover myself under the pile of blankets. "Where's Mommy?" I yell. Again and again until they find me. They were so excited to find me that they both crawl on top of me and giggle which causes me to giggle. After they get off, I realize that I am stuck. I am now laughing hysterically and telling Tiffany to find Daddy. I am so thankful that he was home, because I don't know how else I would have gotten out of there. After I'm out, I get back to the trip and hear the kids screaming for me. So I run to Benjamin's room only to find them pretending to be stuck in the closet. Laughter really was a saving thing today and that sunny spirit has kept me full all day.
Find out How to Post your own Success Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment