5/11/08

Success Sunday Banner

"Birth is not only about making babies. It's about making mothers~ strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and believe in their inner strength"
Barbara Katz Rothman

I have always had difficulty standing up for myself and as a result often participated in questionable activities. I never trusted myself, why should I. No one else did. But everything changed during my pregnancy. I became stronger and more decisive. I knew what I wanted and God help those who stood in my way. That feeling intensified after she was born. I had never before felt so sure of myself, so strong as I did while she was in my arms. Then my son was born and now I feel that I can face anything with all the confidence in the world. I still have my days when that feeling escapes me but I have definitely have found my inner strength through my children and I can't wait to see what the third one will do for me.

Find out How to Post your own Success Sunday!

1 Comment:

  1. Jen P said...
    Love it! Kids are amazing teachers aren't they?

    Thanks for joining in and visiting my site!

Post a Comment