4/17/08

Let's Dance

Weirdo. That has always been me. Personally, I take that as a compliment: as well as, freak and if I know you well enough, loser. I have never been one to follow the majority or do what's popular or cool. That still hasn't changed. Many of my friends and people I talk with listen to mainstream pop or praise christian music. Mainstream music often sounds like everyone else and most christian music bores me. I want to bang my head to Metallica, or dance in long, flowing dresses while listening to Stevie Nicks, whatever is inspiring me at any given point in time. Hawk Nelson is my latest craze and they certainly don't fit in my age group. The majority of their listeners are around 13 and well I am a couple decades older than that. Their latest CD is really great and there is a song on their that I just can't stop listening to. Let's Dance. I love this song because I have lived my life not wanting to be like everyone else. I have met many people that I would love to get face to face with and blast this song from the depths of my soul, so they might finally understand that I love to be different.


I'm happy in my skin, being myself - let's dance.

http://www.purevolume.com/hawknelson


1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Good for people to know.

Post a Comment