4/5/08

When I think of writing, I fall back to my college days of outlines and research. Recently, I read some blogs of my friends and realized that I was living inside a box when it came to writing. I suppose that it makes sense for me to write some of my thoughts down, because they are usually in some sort of writing format. I even make up titles for each thought. I know, nerd. My thoughts have actually been driving me nuts and as my husband works too much to listen to every single one, I have no one to share them with. Unless of course I want to throw good manners out the window and forbid my friends to speak so that they can listen to all of the nonsense trying escape my mind. In case I am not making myself clear, I suffer from insanity. Insanity from my sweet, precious babies, my husband at times, but mostly myself. Now I unleash my insanity upon blogger and any of you who have stumbled upon these blogs.

May the force be with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJmX1z1NY2c

3 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Hat's off to you mama! I'll be tuning in... Hopefully your insanity makes mine more bearable! Blessing, Tori,
    Melanie said...
    I'm with you girl! I read a great article today about mommy bloggers in Wondertime magazine. Go check it out at www.wondertime.com. Type "Confessions of a mommy blogger" into the search engine then select number 3 on the list. See you Thursday! Blessings, Mel
    Kristin Allen said...
    Yeah! This is great. Congratulations - I'll be keeping up when I can.

Post a Comment