6/30/08

Success Sunday Banner

" My students at the writing workshops have this gift of loving to read and some of them are really fast, really good with words, and some of them aren't really fast and don't write all that well, but they still love good writing, and the just want to write. And I say, 'Hey! That is good enough for me. Come on down.' "
Anne Lamott

Writing is still very new for me and I wonder at times what other people think of it. My friends who read it are very supportive for which I am very appreciative, but due to low self-esteem I wonder if they are just being nice when it really sucks. I just started reading Anne Lamott's book on writing, bird by bird, early this morning and already I love it. She makes me want to write for myself, so that I can find my voice and to share my version of life with anyone who wants to listen. I already feel my self-esteem rising.

Find out How to Post your own Success Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment