6/20/08

Bedtime Rant

What the hell is wrong with me? Anyone. I don't know but I am driving myself crazy. I have had a great week with my kids and a great day with my friends. So why am I suddenly full of anxiety mixed with depression. Nothing bad has happened. My kids are breathing. My husband is watching TV. I just got a new haircut which always makes me feel fabulous. We are about to buy new furniture. And here I am feeling blue and worried about NOTHING. How stupid is that? Don't answer that. You might make me cry. My stomach is in knots, maybe its just something I ate. I like that explanation. It may not be true but I think it will get me to sleep or at least off the computer so I can fret about it in bed. Good Night All!

1 Comment:

  1. Kristin Allen said...
    forgot to tell you..saturday i went to the library and wrote for awhile. i was writing about how great my life was and how great my husband is, etc. etc..and then i went home and out of the blue mark and i got in this huge argument about nothing. it totally threw me for a loop and it took my energy for the entire day.

Post a Comment