6/5/08

Writing and Pregnancy

Ideas whirl around my head like a tornado as I try desperately to grab one, but the force of the wind snatches it away leaving me nothing to write about. Its extremely frustrating to read so many other blogs and wonder why I can't do that. Perhaps the snatching winds are actually my children draining my sanity and leaving me mentally drained as I sit at the computer wondering what to say. Interesting things happen all the time with children so I should have plenty to talk about.

Empty space.

Actually, my little man is driving us nuts now. Every night for the past week he starts to cry about twenty minutes after we leave, so we run to his room to find him half-naked with both legs stuck in one side of his diaper. I try so hard not to laugh but he sees right through me and gives me that smile which causes me to laugh. I love my babies and I can't wait for the next one. Which brings to mind the apparent downfall of knowing when I ovulate. The waiting. Its only my second month of trying and I am already excited and frightened about being pregnant again. I get excited every time I see a baby but the fear of morning sickness sweeps that joy away. Back and forth I go slowly driving myself insane. Can't I just get pregnant already? I hate my mind at times like this.

1 Comment:

  1. Kristin Allen said...
    Don't worry, Kathy. The emptiness is always there, up and down, back and forth. i'm in in now, too. It IS frustrating. We can only let it be.

Post a Comment