1/18/09

Success Sunday Banner
"Nothing is or can be accidental with God."
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

This week has brought my husband and I to a decision that I believe God has been planting in my heart for a long time. Since my daughter started walking, I have been planning things to teach her. Astronomy. Geology. Weather. Art. Music. But I never really thought that I would teach her these things because that is what school is for. Or that's what I used to think . . . last week. This week however is different because we have made the decision to homeschool next year. I have been opposed to homeschool most of my parenting life. I didn't want to lose my personal time also my kids are very social and need school. But circumstances change along with my heart. As soon as we made the decision, I was completely at peace with it. It was as if this is what I was meant to do and apparently nothing is accidental with God.


Find out How to Post your own Success Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment