1/26/09

25 Random Things

1. I have read almost everything on Charles Manson. (Don't be scared!)
2. Prior to meeting Tim, I either wanted to work for Greenpeace or the FBI.
3. I was a vegetarian for 7 years.
4. I never wanted kids until I met Tim.
5. Becoming a mom has saved my life in many ways.
6. I love Elvis!
7. Painting takes me to another world.
8. Nothing smells better than the mornings during our camping trips, except maybe a fresh box of crayons. Mmmmm . . .
9. Gene Kelly makes my heart twitter.
10. The dinosaurs in Jurassic Park frighten me beyond belief but I can read Steven King books without concern. Go Figure!
11. I hate washing silverware.
12. As a child, it was my responsibility to fix the VCR when it broke. Today, I make Tim do it!
13. My Little Ponies were my favorite toys as a child and I played with them until I was 24. Not Kidding!
14. While living in Tulsa, I worked at Black-Eyed Pea as a waitress/bartender and was the biggest bitch ever! Seriously, I was so mean to the staff. I really don't know why they liked me.
15. Once, I flushed a 100 dollar bill down the toilet. By accident.
16. Swimming after midnight is so much fun.
17. I hate taking pills.
18. Its fun to be silly.
19. I almost drowned once and that's why drinking and tubing don't mix.
20. I love listening to Hanson. Mmmm Bop!
21. Barefoot is the way to go!
22. I once walked barefoot two miles and across a major freeway just after midnight so I could swing. Man I was stupid!
23. I love just about everyone I meet but I have the attention span of a cat so many people think that I don't care. But I do . . . hey is that a squirrel!
24. I love collecting porcelain dolls, but I have no idea what to do with them.
25. The angriest I have ever been was in the hospital when my blood pressure dropped so low that I was shaking and shivering. I just had Benny and I couldn't even hold him.

2 Comments:

  1. WWJ said...
    Kat-
    I love knowing you more. And knowing you're completely insane. Kidding.
    This was a lot of fun. You're a groovy chick.

    K
    Kat said...
    Thanks! I am insane, but that is what makes me special. :) I think?

Post a Comment