5/1/11

Frustrations

Life has been difficult lately.  Scratch that.  Life really sucks lately.  My oldest chatterbox has been challenging my authority every second of every day.  My funny boy has been whining about all the mean things that chatterbox is doing.  My sweet miss sunshine has been so very active causing my heart to fail for every jump she takes.  Not to mention that I can't seem to get anything accomplished.  I can't even keep up with the dishes.  Home school has even become wearisome.  Everything seems to stress me out making me scarier than the fiercest dragon.  I started to simplify my life last fall by cutting down extra activities thinking that being away from home so much is having an impact on my stress but I only feel alienated now and still nothing gets done around the house.  Meanwhile, I have noticed that I am not enjoying life as I should be.  After all, I have a great husband, three wonderful (mostly) kids, enough food and money to take care of us and I am able to stay at home.  We are all healthy and we have a strong network of friends and family.  What is wrong with me?  It seems that my lifelong battle with depression demands to be noticed.  Really?  I don't want to do this again!  It seems so very stupid that I should be depressed.  Nothing has happened.  Usually something happens to trigger my depression but not this time.  So I am back to taking the usual vitamins and supplements praying that I don't need to get on anti-depressants.  In further efforts to defeat my affliction, I have revamped my blog and I am committing to write more often which has always made me feel better.  If you are reading this then please pray that God will take this away so I can get back to my old self. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment