11/5/08

Oh Happy Day!


What a wonderful day it has turned out to be. I feel as though I will break out in some joyous song like a Snow White movie and the little birds will sing back while sitting peacefully on my finger. Maybe if I left my door open the squirrels could come in and help me clean. Now I have really entered the fantasy world. What has happened to put in such a mood of peaceful joy? Simply put, a day out of the house without the children. I had breakfast with one of my good friends, then we walked around a bit just chatting about life and my favorite part, I got to hold her new baby. She is such a sweet baby with a beautiful face and she smells so wonderful like springtime, sunshine and flowers. I can't wait to have another one but I am happy that I can hold my friends babies for now. It wasn't only the baby, but just being out in the fresh air and not worrying about anything. Just a lovely, peaceful morning.

1 Comment:

  1. WWJ said...
    Hey Snow White, you deserved a day like that! If you find a way to coax those squirrels into cleaning, catch them when they're finished and drop them off at my house. The squirrels in our yard think they're too good for that sort of work. I think I know which baby you got to hold. Was she just precious?!

Post a Comment