11/9/08

Cookie Confessions

It has been consuming my every waking moment leaving me overflowing with giddiness much like a pimply teenager. Before I confess though, I must address the obvious issue . . . my wonderful husband. I love him more than anything and never would I even dream of other men because he fills my every need and is willing to fill those that are running low. Having said that, I have another guy who has captured my devotion! 2008 American Idol, David Cook! He just released his first video last week and I have probably watched it 3-4 times a day since then. As depeche mode said, I just can't get enough. I didn't start out liking him with his weird haircut but as his talent (and hair) evolved throughout the show, he won me over. His song was released a few weeks ago but it wasn't until I saw the video that I fell in love with it.

Mmmmm . . .

Sorry, I got distracted by his eyes. Shake it off, Kat!

His performance was really good but I have always been a sucker for any good looking rocker who can sing with this quiet intensity. He really is talented and I can't wait to see how his album does in the charts but even if no one likes him, I will always want my Cookie! Hee Hee!

(I still love my hubby more, but it would be cool if he sang me a song like that!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP5fBx8JLoQ

4 Comments:

  1. Jenise said...
    Hey girl
    I finally saw it. I am right there with ya. The t-shirt, the guitar.... yeah it definately does something for me too.
    WWJ said...
    Oh you! I was glad he won Idol, but I could never get on board with that crazy 'do! You enjoy that pimply teenageresque rush, though.
    K
    Kristin Allen said...
    My goodness, I've lost all respect for you.
    Kat said...
    "Keep in mind that no matter how cute and sexy a guy is, there's always some woman somewhere who's sick of him."

    Just found this and it made me laugh after reading all of your comments.

    I will earn your respect again but it won't be anytime soon!

    David Cook Rocks!!!!!

Post a Comment