10/10/08

Toilet Paper Troubles


Today started out funny, sort of. In the process of getting the kids and myself ready for MOPS, I sent Tiffany to the bathroom to take care of business while Benny ever so slowly ate his breakfast. I continued changing out my old purse to the new one I bought several months ago. Its really nothing special but it was on sale for three dollars and reminds me of the ones that all the really trendy, cool moms use. I was about to use it when I originally purchased it but then it reminded me of fall so I have been waiting to use it until now. Its much smaller than my other purse so it took some time to sort out what I wanted to put into it and before I knew it about fifteen minutes had passed. Then it occurred to me that I had yet to see Tiffany emerge from the bathroom, so I go and check on her expecting to need a gas mask for the amount of time she had spent on her porcelain throne. She is just sitting there smiling. I ask her what she is doing and she says that there is no toilet paper. Why she sat for fifteen minutes air drying instead of asking for help I will never know and I wonder how much longer she would have remained had I not remembered that I in fact did have two children. Girls sure are strange sometimes. Sure enough the fresh roll I put on yesterday had been dipped in water piece by piece and dropped into the waste basket making a very tall mess. I'm thinking that Benjamin and the toilet plotted together to overthrow the paper who got most of the attention, but I could be wrong. So I got her some new toilet paper, grabbed my pretty purse and left wondering what the rest of my day would be like.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    lol! Are kids never played with the toilet roll until they saw Curious George do it. Ho hum....

Post a Comment