8/17/08

Like the majority of the country, we have been watching the Olympics. At least bits and pieces of it. It amazes me the amount of talent these competitors have and I thought that we could have our own little competition, though we limited it just to the animals.

Princess received the gold for 'Urinating on Judge Upon Water Visualization'

Sasha received the gold for 'Loudest Bathtime Terror Cry'

Mavis received the gold for 'Pity Me and Watch Me Shiver' (post-bath event)

Sandy received the gold for 'Most Determined to Maul Judge'

The Dogs tied for the gold for 'Largest Concentration of Water Dumped on Judge'

Congratulations to all of the contestants. You are officially clean and flea free!


Speaking of animals . . . Saturday, while taking out the trash, I ran into one of my neighbors. She is a lovely women, with a grandson Tiffany's age. After we exchanged the usual pleasantries, she inquired about my cats. Strange I thought, until she told me that two of her cats recently became ill. At the vets office, they told her that the cats had been poisoned; one died on its own and the other was put down. I consider myself fairly open minded though at times negative phrases will escape my lips, but I always try to see the opposite point of view regarding any issue. I have been trying to figure out why some shit sucking asshole would do this awful thing, so far I can find no justifiable reason. I know that some people don't like animals and as such try to keep them out of their yard. But putting out tainted food will only attract animals to one's yard which to me equates intentionally trying to kill something that one has no right to kill. Now I know why I occasionally find dead squirrels in my yard with no apparent sign of death. I am so angry about this and would like to find this person and make them some homemade cookies. No, I wouldn't kill anyone because it goes against my sanctity of life belief, but I wouldn't mind putting something in there to make them throw up. Actually, I wouldn't do that either, but plotting against this evil makes me feel better. I will however be watchful of my neighbors and if I do discover this evil individual, I will be making several phone calls and maybe a flaming shit bomb on their front door step. Asshole!

I do apologize for my profanity but this is one topic that I believe justifies a little profanity.

2 Comments:

  1. WWJ said...
    First of all, your animal Olympics - hilarious. Second, if you find the s-s asshole, I have about 2 weeks of dog poop in a bag in my backyard. Wouldn't that be something to stomp out?
    Every time that Sarah McLachlan SPCA commercial comes on t.v. I burst into tears, I get so mad at the thought of someone hurting pets. Barf cookies might not be a bad idea! :)
    Kristin Allen said...
    We had something like this happening in a neighborhood in Ca when I lived with my Mom. Always suspicion, but we could never find out who or where or what. I wonder if this is something you could report to the authorities? At least to make a record of it in case one of your neighbors turns out to be a torture loving freak..

Post a Comment