8/6/08

Joyful Disappointment

Our tropical storm lacked the ferocity I was seeking. As dangerous as these storms are, it is still exhilarating to have them sweep through with their torrential rains and thunderous winds giving you the ability to open your door and scream to the world all your frustrations without your neighbors running to your house with a baseball bat hoping to catch the one causing the screaming. Even though the puny storm didn't give me what I was seeking, I did get my usual set of funny pictures of the kids outside after it passed.


What?! I like mud!

It's the muddy Monster! Hear me Roarrrrrrr!


Cheeeeessssseeee!


I want in on the action!

OK, Let's stand together and say cheese!


Let's stare at the door instead of Mom. Ha Ha!


Let's plan our next form of Mischief.


Now we will make funny faces!


The loser of the mudslinging contest is Mom, who gets to clean up the mess! Congratulations!

2 Comments:

  1. WWJ said...
    Too cute! I'd like to see your carpet after that.
    Anonymous said...
    Hi!
    You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
    There is no initial capital needed.
    You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
    for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
    I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
    and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

    Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

    P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Post a Comment