4/3/09

No Escape for Mommy

One of my happy escapes from morning sickness is an afternoon nap. It helps to take off the edge. Today, I feel more nauseous than usual so I told the kids to watch the movie and let mommy sleep for a while. I lay down and felt my eyes droop and my body relax, soon I am asleep. "MOMMY!!!!" It sounded like someone was being murdered but it was only my sweet girl learning how to use her hula hoop and wanting to share. I try again. This time its my handsome boy who is frightened. He is laying in the hallway on his side screaming and I expect to find blood, instead an ant was biting him. I don't know why he is so fearful of ants but nothing is worse to him. So I abandon my nap and try to get something accomplished. I will probably go lay down again after this but at least I got to blog a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment