4/7/09

All Is Fair

God granted me a reprieve from my morning sickness in order to give me a great day with my family at the county fair. It was wonderful and I only wish it could have lasted longer but at least I had one day. We were greeted with a surprise as we were walking toward the rides. A wonderful man gave us two free passes for wristbands which was a fifty dollar value so the kids could ride all the rides they wanted to. Benjamin was very apprehensive but did ride the train ride a few times. Tiffany, however, was so psyched to get to the rides and she rode the roller coaster over and over and over and well, you get the point. We had to tempt her with the tiger show that was about to start just to get her to slow down. The fair also has a wonderful petting zoo with the usual goats and sheep but they also have a deer, camel, antelope and a kangaroo. This was naturally my favorite part. Now onto the photos.







This was one pushy antelope, literally he pushed me and Tiffany with his head.








We got to see a chick hatch from its egg. Too Cool!

Tiger show!
Parrot

capuchin monkey

Bowing to Us

Mountain lion jumping

mountain lion landing
The mighty tiger

Arctic Fox

Serval Jumping

2 Comments:

  1. WWJ said...
    Clever title. Love the pics. We went to the fair too - and petted those same pushy animals!
    Thinking about you today. Nice storm today, eh? I bet you've been tracking it since yesterday.
    Kristin Allen said...
    very cute pics! even a few of you in there - yahooo!

Post a Comment