3/26/09

Little Pumpkin


We finally had our first appointment. I was overjoyed at seeing that beautiful heart beating and it was even more exciting to see the baby moving all around. Of course that made me think of an active boy but we will see in a couple of months. Tiffany believes it will be a boy because "it hurts you so much mommy". She is always good for a laugh. Many people thought we might have twins and there were others who were praying for it, happily we only have one. Tiffany wanted one of each but thankfully she was satisfied that we had one. Benny seems to think that we can see the baby through my belly button but that is not working out for him so well.

My morning sickness is still raging on but I do have good days so I try to enjoy them. The kids are taking this all so well. Tiffany leads Benny in many games and adventures while I am sick which makes me wonder why they could not do this before. Maybe I should have faked sickness a long time ago. They also watch way too much TV but it is only for a little while and hopefully I will feel better soon. Then I may destroy my set.

I take joy in my little pumpkin for now and know that soon I will have someone else to love.

1 Comment:

  1. WWJ said...
    Yea! I was so glad to see that you posted a blog. I was starting to think you had stopped posting here. Your little pumpkin is precious. Wouldn't it be awesome if you COULD see the baby through your bellybutton? It sounds lke the kids are being real troupers.


    K

Post a Comment