3/6/09

Evil Kathy

My blogs have taken a back seat since my morning sickness kicked into high gear. It is as joyous as I remember. There is nothing so fun as hating every food you see, smell or taste then praying you will be able to eat it. I haven't actually 'tossed my cookies' but I feel that the nausea will take me there soon. I am trying several different remedies to help me through this pregnancy: rubbing essential oils on my tummy, B6, Sea Bands, Zophran (medication) and I am trying to acquire a device that sends electrical pulses into your body to help alleviate the symptoms. This last one I would never have considered because it cost 130.00 but I just got a recommendation from a friend so now I am bidding on one through eBay. Pray that I get it. It may actually help.

When I was pregnant with my daughter, I cursed all day and night at anyone who looked at me wrong but I was better with Benny because I did have to try and set a good example for Tiffany. If you talk to me, I may seem somewhat . . . um . . . evil, negative, aloof, cranky, take your pick but underneath I am actually being very positive and hopeful. All you may see is evil Kathy but nice Kathy will return . . . eventually.

2 Comments:

  1. WWJ said...
    I totally feel for you! I hope you find something that works and that you're able to rest when you need to.

    Keri
    Kristin Allen said...
    Hey - yes, you are definitely not yourself but who is themselves while pregnant? It's just Not Fun!!! Hang in there...

Post a Comment