2/19/09

What's Cookin'?

On Valentine's Day, I was supposed to start my period when I thought, 'Maybe I should take a test just in case'. After all what better gift to give your husband on Valentine's Day then a new baby on the way. To my surprise that is exactly what happened. It turned out that I was pregnant. Wow! I really didn't see that one coming. I should have. Earlier that day, I was at the grocery store putting the test into my cart and as I start walking to the cashier I run into my Ob/Gyn. I knew that it must be a sign, but I quickly dismissed it as superstition. In the end, I guess it was a sign. Yea! So I am 5 weeks pregnant and already having symptoms of back pain, nausea and irritability. Its wondrously joyous to know that not to far from now I will be living inside a trashcan. Go Morning Sickness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment