2/1/09

Success Sunday

Success Sunday Banner

"Make a memory with your children,
Spend some time to show you care;
Toys and trinkets can't replace those
Precious moments that you share.
Money doesn't buy real pleasure,
It doesn't matter where you live;
Children need your own attention,
Something only you can give.
Childhood's days pass all too quickly,
Happy memories all too few;
Plan to do that special something,
Take the time to go or do.
Make a memory with your children,
Take the time in busy days;
Have some fun while they are growing,
Show your love in gentle ways. "

Gloria Babb

For Tiffany's birthday we got her barbie size Tinkerbell fairies because we had been reading the books and for Christmas she received her first Barbie doll. But she quickly grew tired of them and started playing with the My Little Ponies that she got from her McDonald's Happy Meals. I love watching her play with them and it reminded me of how I loved playing with the ponies. Sure, I had a Barbie and Ken but nothing could replace my ponies. In fact I played with them into my early twenties. As I watched her play, it occurred to me that my ponies had been lonely too long so I went up to the attic and introduced her to them. I can't express enough how much it means to me that she loves them as much as I did . . . and still do.

Find out How to Post your own Success Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment