2/15/09

Success Sunday

Success Sunday Banner

"I thank you God for this most amazing day,
for the leaping greenly spirits of trees,
and for the blue dream of sky
and for everything which is natural,
which is infinite,
which is yes."

E. E. Cummings



Today I am thankful for a wonderful day, for the marigolds that we planted, for the love of my husband, for the joy of my children and for the new life within my body.

Thank you, God for all that you have given me today.

Find out How to Post your own Success Sunday!

2 Comments:

  1. WWJ said...
    Yea! It looks like you're not in denial anymore. It also sounds like you might already be floating on a cloud of hormonal bliss. I want some of that!
    Learning Daily - Kiya said...
    Found your blog. Now my kiddo can see your cutie girl on-line anytime he wants to. YEAH!!! Fun site.

Post a Comment