7/9/08

Cars that Go Boom

I just jumped back in time. I went back to my hoochie days of wearing cut offs, shirts barely covering my breasts and of course barefoot, fortunately I could pull it off back then because I was a tooth pick with perky breasts. My friend Jenny and I were singing, 'We like the cars, the cars that go boom, we're Jenny and Kathy and we like the boom.' I would dance like the girls in the video. I wonder what I would look like now with my post pregnancy tummy sticking out over the cutoffs that would have to remain unzipped in order to get them on, my breasts dragging my 'barely-covers-breast' shirt to my knees and me trying to dance sexy. Hmmm . . . Scary! But not as scary as watching the video twenty years later. Watch at your own risk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaeNelsAOGo

1 Comment:

  1. Kristin Allen said...
    OMG!! This is so hilarious. I watched the video and was having a good laugh about it. Those girls don't even know how to dance and they have little girl voices but they act so slutty. Very shocking and kinda funny. AHHHH!

Post a Comment