7/14/08

Blue Kat

It has been a blue week for me. What a wonderful milestone for parents using a potty can be but all I see is that my baby is gone and instead I have this wonderful little man. I wasn't ready for this. He was supposed to potty-train after I was pregnant so I wouldn't realize that I was losing my baby. Benny's urge for diaper Independence has definitely taken its toll on me but as the Beatles say, La La La La Life goes on. It probably doesn't help that I have had PMS all week either and today Aunt Flow paid me her monthly visit which I am sure also helped my mood. I never really liked her very much and I wish she would leave. Perhaps a week of taking care of three year olds will help cure my baby fever. Probably not, but this week will certainly be distracting until my mood lifts me back up. Until then, tread lightly so as not to anger the beast within.

1 Comment:

  1. Kristin Allen said...
    When your littlest goes off to Kindergarden, I'll be there, booze in hand, ready to take you home, liqour you up and send you to bed. Then I'll go back to their school four hours later and pick them up and bring them home, take pictures of them painting on your face and putting toothpaste in your hair until you look like a modern version of medusa. That way, you'll have documentation of that very difficult day that will last forever. Documentation that the kids will be really proud of. After all, what are friends for? Cheer Up, Kat. It's just one month in the course of many fertile years.

Post a Comment