12/11/08

Red Caboose Tree Farm 2008
The Family


Daddy and the kids with funny faces


We love each other, but only because daddy says so!


Hiding from the camera . . .

Gotcha, Cutie!


Hiding again . . .

Peek-A-Boo

I wanna play!



Peek-A-Boo!

Let me show you falling dirt!

Benny practically knocked the engineer over trying to give him the ticket.


Choo Choo


Here we come to my favorite part of our adventure. We had just sat down to eat the lunch we brought with us, when suddenly a daring fly took interest in Benny's lunch. He flew around for awhile before settling on the tip on Benny's nose. He screamed and wailed his arms while this fly simply looked at him. After I rescued my son, the fly returned and landed on his hand. Again with the screaming and wailing (only one arm this time) but I was quicker with the camera and took a few shots. They weren't perfectly clear but I was laughing pretty hard at the time. :)


The Petting Area


A curious goat.



A Picture Perfect Pony



Hungry Sheep, Smelling Donkeys, Hyperactive Pig

The view was beautifully rustic!


2 Comments:

  1. WWJ said...
    Adorable! Where is this place? I must go there.
    Kat said...
    I love this place! The trees in our price range are not always ideal but the experiance is fantastic. Its in Magnolia.
    http://www.redcaboosefarmandchristmastrees.com/

Post a Comment