12/31/09

Bah Humbug

As I listen to the numerous and explosive sounds of fireworks being released in my neighborhood, I just want to scream! I feel like such a fuddy duddy who hates anything fun but I am beginning to hate fireworks! It never bothered me until I had children and sleep became a precious gift to me.If they weren't so loud then perhaps they would be alright but they waken my sleeping babes which in turn wakes me and makes me highly irritable. But I digress because I really do like fireworks . . . I just like my sleep more. Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

  1. Cassandra Frear said...
    Hope you have a wonderful 2010.
    Anonymous said...
    Good day, sun shines!
    There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
    I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
    Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
    It's all about how to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

    You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Post a Comment