8/24/09

Our future ballerina has been so excited because she has moved up a grade in ballet. She is now in the big classroom with older girls and couldn't be happier. She learned some new moves that she says are hard but with practice she will get good at them.

Our newest ballet dancer (I don't think we should call him a ballerina) was excited before we left our house and even more excited after he was done. His over exuberance in telling me about his class and teachers brought tears to my eyes. He was so happy. Even the moms next to me said that based on his excitement they couldn't wait to see the performance.
My sweet little ballet boy.


Here are some of the dancers together.




Here are three short videos of the ballet boy.
He did really good considering this was his first time.



This is a short video of our sweet girl with the bigger kids.
Its brief but she really arches her feet well.


1 Comment:

  1. Kristin Allen said...
    The kids are just gorgeous.

Post a Comment