5/14/09

Promise


Before you stands a very proud mommy. Tiffany recently had her ballet exams which will place her in next year's class. She is a beginner and all beginners receive an automatic pass to continue to the next level. What I did not expect was such a thorough account of her ability. But here I am looking a detailed examination report which says she has 'a graceful little dance with promise' and instead of a pass, she received a pass with honors. I realize that does not mean she will be dancing the lead role in New York but I am so happy because I have seen this promise in her since she was two and now a professional sees it also. This is one of my favorite moments and I pray that I never push her into keeping up with ballet just for my sake. Congratulations, Sweet Pea!

2 Comments:

  1. Kristin Allen said...
    awww..sweet.
    WWJ said...
    Tell Miss T that we're very proud of her, too.

Post a Comment